Thursday 15 March 2012

" Little Michel's Voice......."


Books, Books , Why you are so boring..??
You Haunt Me, all Night & Morning…!!
                                          I am a kid of KG 1,
                                         I only Love to have Maggi and Fun..!!
A,B,C,D ; all stands in a Border,
Why is it necessary to remember them in order...??
                                      When i Practise Cursive Writing,
                                      My teeth curse the pencil by Biting...!!
I love when its Tiffin time..,
I get a chance to Talk to my best Friend Ria, all Sweet n Lime..!! :-)
                                      Its 5 o clock, M Practicing Drawing..,
                                     Mom; all my Friends are Playing...!!
My Friends call me "Overtime "..,
Ummmm, there's nothing i could think of to Rhyme...!! :-(
                                     Papa, PaPa, I want a Tricycle..,
                                    He said; "Come 1st in class, you will get it Michel "..!!
Everyone puts condition, and sets a Deal..,
I am so Sad.., No one understands ' How I feel....'..??

0 comments:

Post a Comment